With the EU and Japan accelerating efforts to decarbonize and leading global action in this area, the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation is organizing a one-year cycle of free online events bringing together experts, business leaders and other stakeholders from both sides to share ideas and experiences and identify synergies and opportunities for joint action.
It begins on Wednesday, 30th June for – EU-Japan Online Conference on Trade & Industry towards Carbon Neutrality (https://spipa-japan.net/?p=3386) where 12 experts and business leaders will address:
· Renewable energy: decarbonizing the economy at the source
· Hydrogen: a new vector to store and distribute low-carbon energy
· Transport: towards zero-emission mobility
· Raw materials for decarbonized economies
Speakers will include representatives from the European Commission (DGs GROW, TRADE and CLIMA), the Ministry of Economy, Trade & Industry of Japan, BloombergNEF, Kansai Electric Power Co., Enel Green Power, Hydrogen Europe, Japan Hydrogen Association, McKinsey & Company, OECD, Umicore and Sojitz Corporation.
- Date: Wednesday 30th June | 9:00-11:30 CEST / 16:00-18:30 JST
- Language: English and Japanese with simultaneous interpretation
- Detailed agenda and registration (https://spipa-japan.net/?p=3386)
You can find recordings and summaries of past SPIPA sessions here.